The Famous Swedish Diet Plan! Everyone Who Tried It Claim That It’s a Body Changer!
The world’s gone mad for the Swedish diet that shows results very fast and it’s very easy to handle. This diet includes a reduced intake of carbohydrates, and it is mostly focused on taking fats and proteins.
Another good thing about this diet is that you can forget the calories and the certain hours that are allowed to eat, but what is must do here, is just stick by the rules.
The Swedish diet divides the foods that you need to eat into 3 main groups:
-All types of meat
– All kinds of fish and crabs
– Eggs cooked in every way
– Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, olives, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
– Dairy products exclusively of high fat (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
– Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazil nuts)
Sometimes allowed foods:
– Vegetables such as beets, carrots and celery
– Fruit. It takes just one day instead of dessert fruit, especially raspberries are very much recommended.
– Chocolate with a high cocoa, 2 times a week (70% cocoa)
Foods that are NOT allowed:
– Sugar bottled juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
– Cereals and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
– Margarine and refined oils
– Alcohol, especially beer
The diet is simple and it doesn’t torture the body and is especially recommended in those times when you want to quickly lose weight without going hungry.