How To Remove Dental Plaque Naturally, Without Going To The Dentist!
The food waste that is accumulated both internally and externally on the surface of the teeth is called plaque.
This oral condition is often the reason for bad breath but most importantly it can lead to numerous conditions such as Sarro.
Sarro is a disease that develops when food residues harden and calcined in the teeth, therefore, causing halitosis and bleeding.
Fortunately, there are ways that you can reduce and remove the accumulation of these residues and prevent any further signs of progress of the disease.
In the case of smokers, these plates are dark yellow due to nicotine accumulation. Also, this happens to people who drink a lot of coffee and chewing snuff.
Plaque is actually the starting point of greater problem like the tooth decay and even tooth loss.
Dentist recommends going to a procedure known as deep prophylaxis twice a year. However, if you don’t like to spend money and time going to the dentist you can try these natural procedures which will give you vivid results in no time.
HOME REMEDY 1
• 1 liter of water.
• 60 grams of flour nutshell.
1. In a pot of boiling water, place 60 grams of flour nutshell and lower the heat.
2. Leave it to simmer for 10 minutes and you should get a slurry similar to toothpaste mixture.
3. Use this mixture to brush your teeth especially the affected areas for 5 minutes.
4. We recommend you to practice this technique twice a month.
HOME REMEDY 2
• 2 tablespoons sunflower seed.
• 2 tablespoons of lime juice.
• 1/2 liter of water.
– Place all the ingredients in a pot a leave them to simmer for 60 minutes. Again you should get a nice paste-like mixture.
– Use this mixture for two times a month and it will keep your teeth free from tartar and plaque.
Also, it is very important to keep a good oral hygiene and brush your teeth after every meal. After including one of these methods your teeth will be white, healthy and you won’t have any problem with bad breath.