7 Day Low Carb Meal Plan
This is a low-carb diet plan for 7 days. If you use this diet plan, it will restrict your carbohydrate intake. Carbohydrate is a powerful source that body stores in the shape of fats.
This diet chart will provide up to 900 calories a day. Most of the calories will be taken in the form of fat and proteins. You don’t have to consume more than 30% carbohydrates in your daily diet. The remaining 70% will come from proteins and fats.
Carbs VS Insulin
The science behind restricting your carb intake is that when carbs are digested by the stomach they are converted into glucose by the body. When glucose is produced, the body releases more insulin that store the glucose in the shape of body fats.
Increase in carbs means body fat.
The equation is simple, right?
On the other hand, if you continue your diet plan with this chart, it will restrict your carbs intake and, eventually, your body will produce less insulin and fewer fats will be stored in the body.
If you increase the intake of calories from proteins and fats, it increases the process of fat burning and also increases the metabolic rate of your body.
Source : http://wisejug.com/5-detailed-diet-charts-losing-weight/