She Hates When They Photoshop Her Wrinkles… Interesting Facts About Meghan Markle
“I do not read what the media writes about me. People who are close to me know who I am. The rest is a bustle, “said Megan Markle once.
The actress who will have a royal wedding with Prince Harry in the spring of 2018 has instantly become a favorite of people around the world.
Some facts about her will prove to you that she is really an incredible woman:
-Megan is her middle name. Rachel is her first name, which is actually the name of her character in the Suits series. Interesting coincidence!
– Megan is incredibly close to her mother, Doria, and ignores the harsh comments that she is not her biological mother because their skin color is so different. Her mother studied yoga from her young feet and traveled to various countries to discover the problems that plague the world.
– She was in 2006 part of the popular “Deal or No Deal” show, but says she really was incompetent in that role of holding boxes on such high heels.
– Her mother gave her the nickname “Flower” as a child and she has a series of photos on social networks with flowers.
– Before she became known, she paid her bills with the gift of writing (calligraphy). She has also written the wedding invitation of singer Robin Thicke.
– Megan once said that handwritten messages are a lost form of art and it is truly a romantic man to send this message to a woman.
-She hates when Photoshop wipes out wrinkles from photos.
– Part of a series of human organizations.She has adopted a puppy too.
– She graduated from Northwestern University and then traveled to Buenos Aires to work at the US Embassy.
– She loves to cook and always surprises her friends with her unique recipes. She likes chicken meat.
– At the age of 11, she sent a letter to then-first Lady Hillary Clinton to complain about an ad that discriminated against women. The company later changed the ad.
– For her years are not an obstacle. Megan is 3 years older than Harry.
– Megan will be the first American to enter the British royal family after 1937.