“Water retention, also known as fluid retention, refers to an excessive buildup of fluid in the circulatory system, body tissues, or cavities in the body.” – Medical News Today Our bodies mostly consist of water....
Search the website
- Celebrities Who Had Slept With Their Fans
- She Was Raped At 9, She Was Married To Her Partner For 25 Years: Facts About Oprah Winfrey
- Today He Is One Of The Most Desirable Celebrity Men, But He Chose The Woman That Loved Him When He Was A Plumber
- The Banana Diet: Lose 20 Pounds In Less Than A Month!
- Lose 7 Pounds With This 7 Day Paleo Diet Plan