“Water retention, also known as fluid retention, refers to an excessive buildup of fluid in the circulatory system, body tissues, or cavities in the body.” – Medical News Today Our bodies mostly consist of water....
Search the website
- The acne map: the location of the pimples can reveal the health of the body
- Constant dry mouth can signal more serious trouble in the body
- 6 intelligent ways to get rid of tummy fat without exercise
- 4 Reasons Why Your Legs Cramp up at Night and How to Fix It
- Simple body detox method through the feet