4 Steps You Need To Follow To Lose 20 Pounds In 3-to-4 Weeks
- This is an emergency weight loss plan & not a permanent weight loss planbecause it’s not easily sustainable for long periods of time.
- Only use this plan if you’re planning on losing weight for your wedding, reunion, vacation, trip to the beach, to make a weight class, to get a job or etc.
- Please Note: If you’re more than 30-to-50 lbs. overweight you’ll lose your 1st20 pounds just as fast within 3-to-6 weeks with any of the permanent weight loss plans here
1. Eat at least 2 raw fruits &/or vegetables before each meal
- Example: You can eat 2 carrots, an apple & a stick of celery or any combination of fruits & vegetables to lose weightfast because…
- Raw fruits and veggies fill you up quicker Killing your hunger & cravings which means you’ll be able to eat a lot less (and lose weight much faster) without getting too hungry.
- Fruit juices DO NOT Count & will not help you lose weight because they’re high in sugar that makes you gain weight by increasing your appetite and has no fiber to kill your appetite.
- You can drink at least 8oz. of vegetable juice or V8 before your meals instead of eating 2 raw fruits and/or vegetables before each meal.
2. Eat a 0-to-300 calorie meal after eating your raw fruits & veggies
- Eat 0-to-300 calories of anything you want as long as its up to 300 calories at each meal after you doStep 1.
- It’s best that you get a majority of your 0-to-300 calories from these weight loss foods and/or weight loss drinks
3. Eat UP to FOUR 0-to-300 Calorie Meals a Day
- Optional: Eat your meals based on an Intermittent fasting schedule to lose weight even faster.
- Eat your 0-to-300 calorie meals whenever you want but youmay want to eat them 2-to-4 hours apart.
- It’s okay if you only eat 1,2 or 3 meals a day as long as you Don’t go over 4 meals a day.
- The main reason you’ll lose 20 pounds so fast is becauseyou’re eating less than 1200 calories everyday or less than 300 calories at each meal not counting the fruits & veggies that allows you to eat as little as possible without getting hungry.
4. Do This Workout
- If you’re busy then Do any of the workouts below for ONLY 10 minutes BUT do them 2-to-6 times a day at least 4 days a week.
- If you’re lazy, out of shape, injured or if these workouts are too hard for you then follow this workout plan here BUT DO Not expect to lose weight as fast.