Proven Effectiveness: A 12-Day Diet With Grapefruit That Will Melt The Pounds You Want To Get Rid Of
he first version of a grapefruit diet appeared in 1930, but over time it improved. Today it is considered one of the most effective fast diets, lasting 12 days – a period guaranteed to lose five kilograms.
This diet belongs to the low-calorie, but you will not feel hungry, because besides the basic grocery – grapefruit, there are groceries that give energy, for example, bacon. Diet is based on the reduction of carbohydrate intake, selective consumption of fruits and vegetables, and unlimited protein consumption. Sugar and sweets are forbidden during the diet, while greasy food is allowed.
This is how the rules of the grapefruit diet look like:
Grapefruit is a key diet in the diet, it acts as a catalyst that helps burn fat deposits and must therefore be eaten or drunk (in the form of string juice) with each meal.
2. Eat until you are satisfied. Because carbohydrates and sugars are completely excluded from diet, protein meals may be larger.
3. Forget the bread and sweets while you are on this diet. Study the list of allowed and illegal foods and stick to it.
4. Alcohol is prohibited in this diet.
5. Salad and bacon are mandatory. It is very important not to throw out any foodstuffs from the permitted, especially not the bacon and salad.
6. Reduce coffee. A maximum of two cups of coffee per day are allowed.
7. Do not snack between meals. Do not eat between meals. If you stick to the diet mode, you will not actually feel hungry.
8. Only fruits of the citrus group (grapefruit, lemon and orange) are allowed from fruit,
9. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day. Herbal teas are also allowed.
10. Insert the green tea into the daily menu.
Who are allowed, and what are illegal foods
During the grapefruit diet you can eat – grapefruit, meat (all types), fish and seafood, hot dogs, bacon, eggs, dairy products, green vegetables, carrots, green beans, zucchini, cucumber, cabbage, onion, mustard, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce.
On the list of forbidden foods are – bread, potato, rice, peas, corn, sweets, celery, cereals, pasta, peanut butter, jam, savory snacks … On this basis, you can make your own diet menu.