10 Calorie Killer Foods That You Need To Consume
The road to the perfect line is simple. None diet does not guarantee lasting slenderness and hunger and craving for sweets do not disappear when you put a maximum effort. Thats why you need the calorie killer foods!
Calorie killer foods have a positive impact on weight loss or maintenance of weight, so you should eat / drink them more often.
1. Algae. Best as addition vegetables. Contain vitamins C and B, fibers that give the feeling that you are full. Vitamin B plays an important role in metabolism.
2. Apples. In addition vitamin C, contain ease to boil carbohydrates and pectin, which help you reduce cholesterol levels.
3. Hill Melon. Today it is used for the treatment of diabetes. According to studies in the body triggers the secretion of a hormone produced in fat tissue, which together with other hormones affect the regulation of hunger and satiety.
4. Colin. The body is produced independently in sufficient quantities, and additionally entered with consumption of eggs and soy. Breaking down fat and speeds up the process of weight loss.
5. Chrome. One of the most important trace elements that should be administered regularly. Lack of chromium hinders the use of glucose.
6. Skipped dinner. No dinner will achieve hormonal balance and easier decomposition of adipose tissue.
7. Amino acids. Tryptophan fenilanalin, leucine, lysine, threonine – are key amino acids that enter the body through diet. In fish (especially tuna), nuts, meat, rice, beans, milk, eggs and potatoes.
8. Sports. Any kind of physical activity is better for body and mind sitting and lying.
9. Use your brain. Concentrated work is hard on the brain cells, but stimulates burning calories.
10. Grapefruit. Melt fat, but the greatest effect is achieved when consuming grapefruit that is not fully mature.